Organized Birthday parties: Birthday parties for adults that everyone will enjoy
Giving a birthday party for your loved one shows them just how much you care. And if you make it a truly great, fantastic event, it will be remembered forever, not just by the star of the party, but by everyone who attends and has fun! Usually, an adult birthday party involves family, friends, and colleagues; regular features include a sumptuous buffet, popular music and amusing games. There are lots of tips and suggestions around to help you use your creativity and imagination, and you do not have to hire a professional party planner to be successful!
Everyone is unique, and it is important to do things that you think will please the birthday man or lady. If it is a special milestone, such as reaching a 21st, 30th 40th 50th 60th or higher, birthday, then you could celebrate with a special idea that they would enjoy, such as a roaring 1920s or swinging 60s theme, or a fancy dress to pay homage to one of their favourite shows such as Star Trek or a spooky horror show. That way, all the participants get to dress up as a character of their choice. It could even be a masked ball party. There are lots of fancy dress companies who hire our costumes, and you can prepare a list to send to your guests with the invitations.
Making a gameplan
Organising successfully means that you should allow plenty of time to make arrangements, and give your guests lots of notice. Weekend parties are the most popular, and the best strategy is to send out the invitations a month before the planned event so that you will know how many people to cater for. You may need to arrange extra tables and seating, and even have to hire out some marquees for the garden. Do a mock run of the buffet or dinner menu by making a smaller amount, and have a broad selection of tasty offerings that your guests will really love. Work out the layout and lighting, and see where you can place drinks for guests to help themselves. You can also find a suitable place for the party goers to leave their coats. Make some place cards and buy some birthday serviettes. Check that you have sufficient glasses, plates, serving trays and cutlery. Decide on the type of music you want to play, and arrange any games and presents. If you are planning to have a professional performer or singer, then be certain to book them two months in advance.
Be sure to tell the party guests to send a birthday text with a fabulous birthday message!
- Create Yours
- Shop by Celebration
- Shop by Category
For your Business
- Company Communication
- Company Gift
- Company Promoting
- Company Catalog
- Request A Quote
- Business Christmas gifts, think about M&M’s with your company logo on them!
- Your promotional gifts with M&M’s
- M&M’s, an advertising gift in your company's corporate colours
- M&M’s to boost your business's marketing
- Update your promotional products with M&M’s
- Your business goodies at M&M’s
- Business goodies, your brand image on M&M’s
- M&M’s for your business gift boxes, an original treat.
- M&M’s as business chocolates for professionals and reception areas
- Staff Christmas gifts a unique occasion for M&M’s
- M&M’s the ultimate gift for your holiday season staff meal
- Celebrate the end of the year by thanking your staff with MyM&M’s
- MyM&M’s client gifts: Offer chocolates in your corporate colours
- MyM&M’s customise your professional messages and New Year wishes